ttc...

we've been ttc for the past month..so far no luck..lol, although i knew i'd get my period in march and april...i got my last period at the beginning of april, but now my boobs are extremely sore to the touch, feel a little heavier, i've had bad stomach cramps, i feel sick (hubby had a steak a few days ago when we were out, and the sight of the red, and the blood made me feel like i was going to hurl), i've had headaches, my gums have been bleeding more, and my stomach feels heavier every now and then...all of this makes me feel pregnant, but i've taken two tests, and they've both come back negative...what else could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wanting it so badly can actually make your body think its pregnant even when its not. try not to think about it or only have sex because you want to get pregnant. have fun with the ttc process. Also wait til you have missed a period and then take the test it could be that you are doing it to early. It is possible to get a postive test after being pregnant only 2 weeks.. with my second child i was 2 weeks when i found out.. good luck!!!
    armywife2208

Answer by armywife2208 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• your mond and the stress of trying could be playing tricks on you. my partner and i did AI to get pregnant. it worked on our second month but i was totally stressed the whole time. BUT i also had the feeling of being pregnant the second we put the "stuff" in!! and i was. it just took a few weeks to know for sure. try and relax. i know it is hard to do (relax) you will get pregnant and if you are right now then the symptoms will come, FOR SURE!! and you will be like HOLY CRAP! from the sound of your symptoms, it sounds like you are. just relax and wait for a few weeks to test. take a nap and try to do things to get your mind off of it, and that is the hardest thing to do because i was obbsessed with everything! i know this time is so stressfull, but you will be ok. have fun with the "getting pregnant" and everything else will fall into place!! :)
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 7:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• OP HERE: we're not stressed or only having sex to ttc...that's the thing...we have a crazy 22 month old, so if we get around to it, the we get around to it...no pressure.
    Anonymous