how comfortable naked?

i am wondering how many moms are comfortable naked?? and when you are most comfortable? like after a bath, shaving, or whatever. and are you comfortable infront of your mate? i personaly am not a shy person. since i had my baby, i am so used to everyone wanting to see everything, my c-section scar, my swollen milk boobies.. you know what i mean. and since i nurse my child, i am used to everyone seeing my boobs. but when it comes to sex with my partner, i feel fat and ugly. i can see all my flaws and i always think she can too. do you feel beautiful now that youa re a mom? i want to hear from everyone!! be honest and thank you for your responce. : )

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 7:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I am not comfortable at all. I don't allow pictures, I always wear baggy clothes, and if hubby wants me it's lights out. I hate what I see and hate how I feel.
    Anonymous

• I'm like 70% comfortable
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If you can't be comfortable with yourself, then you can't be comfortable with someone else. Your body has done something truly miraculous, and your should be proud of the proof of that miracle.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• awesome ladies, keep the comments coming!! : ) thank you so much!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 7:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• when it came to feeding my kids i would pull my boob out infront of everyone... i do not like to get naked in front of anyone except my kids bc they r too young to really understand...i do not like my body at all after having kids. when i had my daughter i got everything back to normal just didnt do the same with my son. I feel fat all the time!! when my son was 5 months old i still had a lil gut, i was going out for my bday got all dressed up and all my mom kept telling me was i need to suck in my gut.
    Anonymous

• even though i am trying to loose weight i am happy the way i am. i am only try to loose it because of health reasons. i have a c-section scare too and saggy skin that hangs over it. but you know what, i wouldn't trade it for anything in this world! i got a healthy happy daughter and i would do it all over again! my husband is always saying how much he loves my "curves" and that makes me so much more comfortable in my own skin.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• i'm about 95% comfortable. i would rather leave on my bra and undies than be totally naked if i'm walking around. i weigh less now than i did when hubby and i met so that doesn't bother me, even though i have a "pouch" on my belly now from having 2 csections lol.
    My2KidzMom2009

Answer by My2KidzMom2009 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm always comfortable naked in front of my husband just because he makes me feel good no matter what my size. i feel best with a tee shirt and panties on...
    Anonymous

• I wont allow pictures taken of anything from below the chest
    I need 100% pitch dark for sex
    I haaaaaaaaaate being naked, even by myself
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I cannot walk through my house naked because I have a 15 year old son, but when he is at school, and I'm off work, I will walk throughout the house in a t-shirt and underwear, but ONLY when he is with his dad, or at school. When I was single, and no kids, I did this a lot.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010