Young and the Restless viewers

Who do you think killed Adam?....I think Patty but if could be a surprise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• and adam got the pen from nick while he was in the hospital and he grabbed nick by the jacket and at the same time took nick's pen...the guy with the bone marrow has Adams DNA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I've watched this show for as long as I can remember, but have recently stopped watching over the whole Lauren plot. I can handle one look a like, but two is too much!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I don't think he's dead.

I don't actually watch that one, but I have 20+ years of running knowledge about it from reading the magazines cover to cover. I'm just cheap like that. :o)

Doesn't look good for Nick right now, with the pen thing. Last I read anyway. Haven't been to the store yet this week.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• He's not dead...remember when he gave bone marrow to that guy in the diner? adam switched his body with that guy...it is a matter of time before he shows up and never know might look like Nick newman when he comes back!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010