How many times a day does your....

garage door open and close.

Today is a day where the kids are too busy to be outside playing with thier friens... which means the garage door isnt as busy as usual... and it has open and closed 26 times today.

Holy heck... that is a TON of coming and going.

Any other crazy busy families out their like ours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• none... i dont have one lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You....actually counted? lol... Why? Focusing on it like that would make it more annoying I would think....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My four year old niece would go outside to play, but instead of coming right in to get water or juice, she rings the door bell everytime. We've talked to her about it, but she won't stop, it drives us crazy. At first I thought she would get bored with it, but not yet. She ring it, come in to get a toy or drink, go back out. If she need anything else, she will go through the whole process again.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• usually 8..when dh opens and shuts to leave for work...then when i open and shut to leave for work...then i open and shut to come home (if i plan on playing outside any after i come home i just leave it open) then dh opens and shuts it again when he gets home. sometimes i'm sure its more. never really thought about counting.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Usually only a few times per week. On garbage day, when DH is doing a project, or when it is a nice day. If we are outside doing things with things that are stored in the garage like the power wheels or bikes, we leave the garage door open. We don't close it each time we get something new.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• 4 times when it's bad weather out. On those days only my husband opens it when he leaves for work and comes home.. I'm a stay at home mom of a 3 year old, and we stay in when it rains or snows. Eight times a day when it's nice out. My DD and I usually go to playdayes, the park and Library on nice days.
    Anonymous

• I've never counted, but plenty! With 4 kids coming and going, it gets a lot of use (and so does the minivan!)

Answer by missanc at 9:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I had a house where the garage was under the master bedroom. I was so happy when the SOLD sign went up.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Usually, only twice. Once when my husband leaves and once when he comes back. Lately though, I'd say 4-5 because it's easier to go through the garage when the weather is nice.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2010