Swelling

Hi, I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. My legs, ankles, and feet are swollen. When I press down on my legs, they leave an indentation momentarily and then goes away. It doesn't hurt to walk on my feet, they just look like cankles. I was at the doctor 2 weeks ago and she said that my blood pressure and heart rate were good. Should I be concerned? Other people are freaking out and telling me I need to call the doctor. I have not had swelling anywhere else.

Thanks

jll1484

Asked by jll1484 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I probably wouldn't be worried if it's just your feet and ankles, especially if the weather is getting warmer and/or you're on your feet a lot during the day; that's normal in healthy pregnancies.

It would definitely be a concern if your face is swelling.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Make sure to get planty of water. You could jut be retaining water from something you ate.
    Anonymous

• *just
    Anonymous

• It is very normal to haveswelling during pregnancy but if you are truly worried call the doctor thereis no stupid question.(mother of 5)
    rocky1075

Answer by rocky1075 at 2:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2010