did u save a teeny tiny diaper from when your kiddo was a newborn?

why/why not?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes. my sister made my daughter's preemie diapers so they mean a lot to me. i kept a few of my son's too, it reminds me how tiny and precious they were.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes, because I wanted to have something physical to remind me of how tiny my kids were.
    Anonymous

• I did. I wanted to save as many of the "firsts" as I could. I have a tiny diaper from the first size they wore, pacifier, that kind of thing.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes I have everything from the NICU. Not that I need reminders, it's something you never forget.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• yes, i have a few nb diapers. i think it is really sweet to look at them even 6 months after they are out of them. then it is shocking to see them when your baby is 2!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• yes i have 2 diapers,her 2 shirts from the hospital, the hospital blankie,her little hat and socks, oh and the foot band and the little bandaids.

because those are things you never live again
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• nope. honestly I didn't even think about saving a diaper. but I have the first outfit she wore, as well as the one that she said bye to her daddy in and a few others that were my favorites. as for all the other first things, she still uses them. oh and I still have her hat from the hospital, and her bracelets too.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have a newborn diaper but my daughters only a year old. My mom said she saved our for a while but then when she showed them to us later we insisted on using them for our dolls. She's the one who told me to save one.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes I have one for each of my boys. They are in my "mom" box that is in my closet. I kept them so I could truly remember how small they were and so that I could show them how small they were.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes. I had to buy the premie diapers for babies less than 5 lbs for DS. I took a picture of him wearing one on his first day and it was still too big for him..lol I saved a diaper and have the picture in his baby box.
    Anonymous