What are your pet peeves out there?

Do you guys have any pet peeves you like to share. I hate it when toothpaste is not at the top of the tube, so I'll push it all the way up, it drives my fiancee crazy.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• i hate hearing scrathing metal to metal. I also hate people who let their kids run wild while they kick back and enjoy life. Control your monsters.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• *scratching
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• haha..anon..8:46 thats funny. Once i was in walmart and i had my cart and was pushing it on the left side walking towards the back of the store..this guy walked past me and says "wrong side moron"..i'm like "what, is this a frickin highway or something?" I just thought it was funny. Some people take life way too seriously. Not saying you do...what you said just reminded me of that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Ignorance, insensitivity to people with disabilities and their families, people who use the word "retarded" as an insult, disrespect, are my top 4, and believe me, my list is LONG!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I hate when there is time left on the microwave and they don't clear it so it keeps blinking the seconds that are left instead of the time
    Anonymous

• i forgot my biggest one..watching my dh's cat scratch and lick his coat...eeeek. and lick his ass. then it really drives me nuts when he wants to lay on my pillow.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My biggest pet peeve is people stopping by without calling first, and solicitors that call you every day even though you hang up on them or tell them that you aren't interested EVERY DAY. FREAKIN RUDE
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It annoys me when people ask me,"What are you doing?" when they can clearly see what I am doing.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It annoys me when one of the boys will sit there and go, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy..........." For no dang reason, on and on and on. I drives me NUTS.
    When dh makes this dying cat noise! UGH
    When my mom drops my brother and sister off out of nowhere not knowing if im even home. She'll just knock, get in her car and burn off.
    Yeah i'll go on all day with this lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have a lot, sorry. When DH leaves his dishes in the sink even though the dishwasher is empty. The sound of someone gulping. When DH falls asleep on the couch at 9:00 and snores, but won't go to bed. When people don't use turn signals, or forget to turn them off. When people say "you know" and "like" a lot. When people don't at least try to use decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation (or using text-ese to type).
    Anonymous