If your a mommy please click here!

To all you mommys out there what have you done to help lose weight after haveing a baby? My boys are 3 1/2 and 9 months. I lost all but 20 pounds with the first one (i know sad) and all but 10 pounds with the second one. I usually gain 40 pounds while pregnant. So my weight now is 30 lbs more than before i got pg with my first and id really like to lose it......just looking for some tips cause losing baby weight and just weight are different. Thanks alot to everyone!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• replace everything you drink with WATER!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Make sure you don't skip ANY meals. You need 3 well balanced meals a day that are appropriate servings. And also before eating a meal drink a full glass of water so you fill fuller sooner. And don't drink anything but water ALL day, you need at least 8 glasses a day. Good luck
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 9:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I did weight watchers. That really helped me. I needed the accountability. And I agree, drink only water. Also, take the kids for walks. Get a double stroller and push it around.
    Anonymous

• lots of water, 6 small meals a day, each meal contains 50% fruits and veggies, 25% protien, and 25% natural fat(nuts, cheese, ect..). and exersise... about 20 min a day...
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 9:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• nothing i went right back to my normal weight before i got pregnant
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Simply, move a little more, eat a little less. The weather is turning...walk that baby in a stroller! Walk walk walk, oh and I totally agree, replace all but maybe one glass of milk a day with water!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yes, what salexander said. Move more, eat less. You're not eating for 2 anymore, so smaller portions are key. Move more -- I went to Curves after my second child and lost all my baby weight after 6 months, (3x a week, 30 minutes each time.) Good luck. You can do it!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2010