taking charge of your fertility book?

some one please help me with that book i tried its frustred i have nothng to take my temp with an do that book really helps who got pregnant by using that book?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The author is Toni Weschler. it is a good book and you should be able to understand most of it within the first 3-4 chapters
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• You can buy a basal thermometer at CVS, Walmart and other stores. Take the temp before you do ANYTHING in the morning. It can take 3-4 cycles before you start to see a trend. You cannot predict ovulation by temp alone as it only tells you that you ovulated and not when. you will need to also chart cervical mucous and cervical position.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I got pregnant with it, the VERY FIRST cycle after reading it. After months of trying without it.

ANY digital thermometer will do.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2010