sex question

I just am wondering if I have ever had an orgasm. How do you know? If What I have in an orgasm I am very disapointed as it lasts for about 10 seconds. I have been with my DH for 5 years and I enjoy sex usually but I would like it to be more of a wow moment. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you are asking you have not had one!!!! Get a vibrator, after you get over the initial embarrassment! You will be in heaven, so will SO!
    Anonymous

• Humm, if you are asking...well. don't think you've had one... but its okay because it can be achieved.
    :)

Good luck.

oh, and the feeling? Amaaazzzinnnggg!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• OP- I have had a vibrator and hated the feeling. But maybe I just need a better one. I really want to experience this.
    Anonymous

• Yea, actually. Maybe you just need a little more foreplay a little more stimulation. I would suggest to do 69 then when you both are all hot and heavy then have intercourse. Have you tried different positions?? I think there is a web site called sex 101 and it shows you EVERY position there is maybe you 2 can pick one together. The vibrator is a good idea too. Maybe some toys will help ya.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• OP again- actually I hate oral sex. Maybe its how he does it. I dunno. I have finally been in the mood for sex lately but I dont really feel satisfied after.
    Anonymous

• O wow....Lets see here.....Um..I think maybe you should have a "night alone", if you arnt totally against pornography get a a movie, a glass of wine, and explore yourself. If you can get it going for yourself than you will have more insight to what you need for him to get you off.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• give yourself an orgasm. it's not as hard as it sounds. just clitoral stimulation using nothing but your fingers and a little bit of KY will work. It might take a little practice, but the key to having an orgasm with your SO is learning what you like; how hard, how fast, that kind of thing.
    Anonymous

• OP- I have tried to give myself one and it doesn't work. Its like it starts to feel really good and then goes away. i wish I could go to a sex therapist but it is way too expensive.
    Anonymous

• Your thinking too much, when you masturbate and when you have sex. Just relax let your mind go. One thing you and your SO can do together is just lay down naked close your eyes and let your hands drift touch everything in different ways like tickle and massage stroke see what feels good to you. Just be one with your SO and sex will come naturally. IF your thinking about how much your not satisfied or how much you want a WOW orgasm it wont happen. Sex takes practice and experimenting. Take a lesson from the hippies, Go with the flow, let your mind be free.......
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• lol... sorry.. really!!!
    I very rarely have the big o!!!!!!!, but clit one all the time :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010