How many is too many?

How many guys is too many for a woman to sleep with if shes only 25? Jus curious about other ppls opinions..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• 300 would be too many.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• LOL!! I personally think you should concentrate more on you and quit worrying about other people.. So what if someone has had alot of sex partners?? What does that have to do with you? lol
    Anonymous

• If having sex is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, it's been too many.
    Anonymous

• I don't really care how many men a woman has slept with. There are a lot of women on here that say 2 is too many. People do stupid things.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• What does is matter to you. The number of people a 25yr woman has slept should be non of your concern. Maybe you should stop judging other people on things that are NON of your business. Get a life and let her live hers how she pleases.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 9:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Hard to give an acutal number but Im thinking 1-2 is doable if they were long term committed relationships.... by 25 Im thinking college boyfriend.  And maybe a serious adult relationship once she is out of college... that is two.... and pushing it.

Anonymous

• I don't suppose there is a set number... I think whatever number is comfortable to the female I guess... what works for one person doesn't work for another... some women have a new man every couple of days, some a few a month, some a few a year with or without a relationship... to each their own... they're the one that has to be able to sleep at night (literally) so it's up to her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I think this falls under what bob does or should I say whom bob does, does not get you knocked up so why do you care. Partners come and go and sex happens as long as they are safe whats the big deal.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Maybe the poster is asking this in a round about way because she wants to know if we think the amount of people a friend/she has slept with is too many? I may be off base with that one. There is no magic number to answer the question with. If only we could go back in time and tell ourselves to not be whores in high school, then we wouldn't worry about the number...LMAO
    Anonymous

• 1 !!!! There is that double standard and alot of men out there feel that NO ONE should have come before them. However, the more they've been with the better! RIDICULOUS!
    Anonymous