Did some stop to think...

That maybe God doesn't care what happens in your bedroom. Whether it is between man and woman or man and man. Maybe it is just some of his followers who are perverted enough to care about others private affairs. Is it to much of a crazy concept?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yep- for some it is... honestly, I think that they secretly get off on it, and are embarrassed which is why its such a taboo
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I think everyone knows my thoughts on this subject by now. And God sees us no matter where we are... murderers are alone when they kill... does that make it so that he doesn't care? Just because something is behind closed doors doesn't make it wrong. Doesn't make anyone a bad person, but based on my beliefs, scriptural and my own reasoning and rationale and logic, I think he cares. And, as you know, it isn't just homosexuality that I feel God condemns... if people were lying or gossiping etc behind closed doors I think he would feel the same.
    Obby--sorry, I really don't get off on it. I think for some people, yes, that is def. the reason they are so uptight about it. I never treat a person bad or disrespectfully based on sex or gender or skin color etc... but I do think God has definite reason for certain things being sin.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Er... I think that murderer thing was a bad analagy cuz I would never think of a homosexual the same as a murderer lol... sorry!!!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Actually He does.....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I feel so bad for the repressed people on here. It's so sad... so sad.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Just because something is behind closed doors doesn't make it wrong.

No but watching sex is pornography. So that does make him a peeping tom as well if he is watching me bath, piss or take a dump. It's sick to think of talk about or watch others private moments it is way different than watching some one commit murder. You can't jerk off to that unless your ill.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry, but the idea of a God peaking in my bedroom wouldn't make me not do things... It would just make me put on a better show!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I see your point.. but God isn't watching everyone to get his rocks off.. he is not a sexual being. He know what we do and what we say. Like when Adam tried to hide from God... didn't work. God knows all that we do, whether he literally "watched" or not.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Actually He does.....

So you think he is a pervert.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

Now I could see that however I don't think he worries so much about our sex lives as people thinks he does.

Sabrina that is hilarious.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2010