orgasmic birth?

any one hear of it?
any one tried it and it worked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bm9-B6Ec4

pisces_chick89

Asked by pisces_chick89 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The thought of "getting off" while giving birth makes me sick to my stomach! YUK. GROSS.
    Anonymous

• why do you think its getting off?

would you rather feel good...

or be screaming in agonizing pain...
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I've heard of it.... but it sure didn't happen to me!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I have heard of it.. I think its cool, i guess.. I most definatly would rather have a O during birth than be in pain..

I think people look at it "over sexually" though! If something happens naturally, like having an O during birth, Its really not all that nasty. It is also common for woman to get moist down below while nursing -- it is not because mom is a perv.. its because of how our body is programed!! Its NATURE!
    ------ Something stimulating the breast by nature is saying its time to 1. Make a baby or , 2. Feed a baby! Our bodies dont always knows whats going on, so it will respond in certain ways... (like arousal during nursing.)
    ------ Something stimulating the Gspot gland just right may result in an Orgasm.... Its just simple..

Hope this makes since ...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• It's all the same equipment to recieve pleasure. It happens in about 20% of all unmedicated births whether women want to admit it or not. Many women I know who have had physiological births get urges to touch their clit while pushing. What better way to bring your child into the world? Being happy and euphoric from an orgasm instead of exhausted and screaming in pain? Hell, all an orgasm is is a uterine contraction anyway, and labor is a series of contractions with the baby being expelled as the climax. If you think of it in sexual terms it makes contractions sooooo much easier. It's hard to do unless you're alone, but I have managed to make what would have been a very hard night with contractions (I have contractions off and on for the last couple of months of my pregnancy), into something more tolerable.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 1:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I've heard of it and seen it, but didn't experience it. It happened to a friend of mine when she pushed. It was interesting to see!
    I'd certainly rather have an orgasm than the pain!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yes i've heard of it but i don't know anyone who has experienced it.

i would also prefer it to the pain and don't consider it to be gross.

i had a painful labor and birth but i also birthed in a hospital and i think it would be near impossible to experience an orgasmic birth in a hospital environment. jmho!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2010