Baby Gender???

I was wondering if there is really anything to help determine a babies gender withour/before you actually find out with an ultrasound?? Did anyone try anything and it was right? I'm really just curious... thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only other way would be to actually sample DNA from the fetus, which isn't safe to do. Old wive's tales are right half the time only because there are only two choices!
    Anonymous

• Ya I was just wondering about the old wive's tale if there was anything that is really true and you could actually right.. I tried the chinese calendar and it was wrong with the first one so we i don't figure its really right about the second one either.. Also with this one everything has been totally different... Like I had morning sickness for 3 months straight with the first one and with the this one I haven't been sick at all.. and I haven't gained but 3lbs I know its still early but with the first one I gained 62lbs all together so I am REALLY thrilled so far..
    nessajo25

Answer by nessajo25 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My first two pregnancies were very similar. This third one is really different. They're all girls. Try not to get too set on it!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• My first two pregnancies were identical. Both girls. My third was completely different, and that baby is a girl too. This is my fourth pregnancy and again is completely different. I'm having another sweet baby girl! So for me, the different pregnancies didn't mean squat other than my body saying "Hey! This ain't my first rodeo! I know what to do!". Old wives tales, and chinese gender charts were right about half the time, like a PP said, there are only two choices! lol.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2010