Is it possible to "lose" your curves when you start to work-out?

I am a very small woman, 115 pds. 5 ft 5" tall... and I've had 4 kids.. I recently started working out to work off some of the chubby areas from having kids. Well, its seems as I'm losing the fat, I'm also losing my curves? Will I be "curve-less" when I'm all toned and trimmed down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• it depends. look up what kind of work out tones down what. some let you keep certain things.
    airmanswife08

Answer by airmanswife08 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• it all depends on you & how you workout.. i know ur fear.. i had a very nice curvy waist before gaining weight.. Now that im working out im petrified of working the wrong muscle & losing that curve! I dont want straight sides like a girl/man does...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• well...one of the reasons I don't want to loose too much weight is I would rather stay a C-cup than be a size 8!
    It's about being healthy and deciding what you value.
    You can be in shape and not be super toned everywhere or curve-less.
    What my doctor told me and what magazines tell me are COMPLETELY different...so keep that in mind when you check your weight numbers.
    (I had a 20 lb discrepancy!!!)
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If by curves you mean fat... then yeah, you'll lose them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• your boobs unless you have a boob job will get smaller cause they are msotly fat cells.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010