Wii EA Sports Active.........Have you tried it????

Hi so I bought the EA Sports Active for my Wii and the More Woerkouts too. I was just woundering if anyone tried it and if so did you lose weight?

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i personally like the jenny mccarhy one better it called your shape. I think the work outs are more challenging
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 10:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes I have both of the EA work outs (original & More workouts)... I did the 30 day challenge with ea active & lost some weight. it may be the ea, or diet change or both.... But I also did the regular work outs + did my own workout self created .... but this was on the small/medium setting..
    EA more workouts is A LOT funner! Very cool... But I am not staying on track with the 6wk program like i did the 30 day... (bad me)...

Right now i would have to say the best workout WII game i have found is Biggest Loser.. IT WILL WEAR UR BUTT OUT!!! They DO NOT play!! If you have a place around u that still rents games I know alot of them have it.

Ive never played Jenny McCarthy's ... but ive heard alot of people having problems with it saying your doing the workout wrong when they were doing it perfect...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2010