She told me to give up my child !

So my husband lost his job ( he goes out everyday and looks for work) ..a week later I found out I was pregnant with our 4th child...

Before we were living alright, all of our bills were paid, we own a nice size home, we had enough money to go out and do family things on the weekends.

Now we are on PA.

Upon hearing that we are now on PA, my "friend" said I should give up the baby that I am carrying, until we get off PA !

the kicker is - she was on PA when she had both of her kids ! Which they are not on it now, but still, how can she judge like that, it makes me sick that I even considered her my friend !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh I'm sorry momma. you didn't deserve that. some people have no tact.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• forget her...with the economy like it is we all find ourselves in unfortunate situations, as long as you're doing the best u can to take care of your kids, use pa as long as you need it, that's why it is there GL i hope your family gets out of this rut soon
    Anonymous

• I had a "friend" who told me I was ruining my life and I should get an abortion or do adoption when I told him I was Pregnant. I the proceeded to tell him where to shove it. I feel your pain with your income troubles a 4th child is a blessing, This may inspire your husband to look harder for work. Tell your "friend" that she can take her hypocritical self and be friends with a wall.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• That is a horrible friend. You should tell her to kick rocks. I am surprised she didn't tell you to send all ur children away. Don't worry about the pa. That's really none of her business. You are just getting back all the money you spent on taxes. Well I hope things get better for you.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• First of all I would be putting her in my NOT A TRUE FRIEND WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE B.I.T.C.H. being on PA or not is no reason to give up your unborn child. That is a choice you and your hubby need to make. My hubby to got laid off when our DD was 6 months old and we plus pay child support on 3 other children. I got some help (PA) and I plus work 40-50 hours a week. He loves being a Stay At Home Daddy. I love being the one who goes out and makes the money. Trust and believe if I could stay home with our DD I WOULD But I make VERY, VERY GOOD MONEY at my job. (IN A DELI)
    Anonymous

• She sounds like a real friend, just kidding. Tell her keep your kid since she is off PA ,lol some people for get,i once had a friend tell me who cares the heat makes my sons nose bleed take him out for 2 hours on blazing hot days (walks) she for got i have a great memory and when her kids were little she wouldnt dare take em out in the heat for walks and all they did was turn a little red and she was hidding at home with her AC on,people are dumb.tell her to mind her own bussness and tell her PA is for people like you guys ,,umm PEOPLE IN NEED!! shes rude.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yep, not a friend. If she talks to you, remind her she was on PA with her kids.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• HOly crap...I'm so sorry your "friend" put you through that.
    Maybe to some people, that is something to take lightly? In the end, it will work out...because you will make it work out. If we all waited until everything was "just right" we'd all be 50 with NO kids...and no prospect of having them!
    You have to go where life takes you sometimes...and with 3 other children, how much MORE could you need anyway!?

BEST of luck to you!
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• What ever actually care what her opinion is? or that she has any place to judge anyone? Keep your cool and do your best. I hope your husband finds a job and you can get your family back on it's feet. Do not take what others say so personally. I say stupid stuff all the time. IT is not a thing I do with any malis I seem to loose my filter sometimes. So don't take her words too seriously.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• People who have forgotten what it was like to struggle or never have struggled get that burst of ego, by belittling others It's pathetic, but not illegal unless you somehow suffer damage from it. Let it roll off your shoulders and do your best.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2010