My toddlers will not go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 2.5 yr old and a 3.5 yr old. I cannot get them to go to bed at night. It is ridiculous. I am absolutely at my witts end. I always feel like I need a drink when they finally fall asleep after about 3 hours of battling bed time with them (good thing I don't drink). Please, please help. P.S. they sleep in the same room, in the same bed-this can't change b/c we live in an old house w/ only 2 bdrms on main floor n their room is full with toys 3 bookcases, 2 dressers, big bed.... sleeping situation can't change, so what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• havge you tried to turn lights out and lay next to them? thats how I get my crazy boys to sleep.... right now though they are jumping off the walls lol
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• dont lie with them cause they will expect you to always be their.... i have a 2.5 year old i talk to him and i give him a little time and we adjust to the idea and once he is in bed i am off i do not go back.... its so important to keep a routine and a set bed time it works wonders!!!!! be strong and i started our routine with a baby gate they cant get out and they may sleep on the floor a few times but they will get the idea with in a few weeks!!!!!! its a hard think good luck!!!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010