I want a no worry Birth Control!!!

Anyone have any suggestions on a no worry BC? I had the IUD before my last pregnancy but I'm not sure if thats what I want again and I suck at taking pills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• The only full proof is abstinence.
    Anonymous

• try telling my husband that
    Anonymous

• Will you be wanting any more kids later on, or are you looking for permanent BC?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• LOL. that's funny! have you tried the nuva ring? you put it in 1 time a month and remove it for your period. I loved it and he couldn't feel it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• If you're not wanting more kids later, I would suggest a vasectomy or having your tubes tied.

My dh had a vasectomy (we have 2 kids, didn't want any more, and if we ever did, we would adopt). That was 16 yrs ago or so, and no worries :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yep, a no worry BC is no sex LOL, as if that will happen :) All forms of BC have a small percentage of fail rate. I guess the best thing to do is find the one with the lowest percent and add that with a condom or a spermicide. I got my tubes tied 8 years ago without any scares but knock on wood, it can still happen :(
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• We have 2 boys together and he has 1 son from a previous relationship. I'm not sure I don't want anymore we both discussed it and we would like to keep our options open the next 5 years and if we decide we don't want anymore he will get fixed. Will he be able to finish in me with the Nuva Ring??
    Anonymous

• bump
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Yes, he can ejaculate with Nuva Ring. in fact the ONLY method in which he is NOT allowed to ejaculate in you is pullout...ALL other methods are fine.

Nuva Ring is like the pill...it has estrogen and attendant risks of hormonal BC.

There is no such thing as a worry free birth control short of sterilization.

To consider: Vasectomies are reversible.

BTW...you cannot bump posts in Answers. Your question will remain in the same place.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I 2nd the vote for NuvaRing - I loved mine and it was so much easier than remembering every day to take the Pill! My husband said he could feel it, but it didn't bother him at all. Also - you can remove it for sex, but if it's out for more than 2 hours then you need to use backup bc for one week (I think that's the rule, you would have to ask your dr, it's been a couple of years)

Answer by missanc at 9:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2010