I need help writing a paper for school!

I have to write a paper for my communications class about communication failure that happened within the past year... I have no idea what to write about. Give me some ideas... it cant be about celebrities.

princessTnBabyB

Asked by princessTnBabyB at 11:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• How about all the people that think Obama was promising free healthcare.
    Anonymous

• Can you explain what kind of communication failure you're talking about?

Answer by gdiamante at 11:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• The mine disaster in WV. All that fancy equipment failed and they could not locate the men.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Communication failure...most of America doesn't want the govt take over of health care and Congress ignored it and did what they wanted.

Anonymous

• Hmmm. Chelsea King & Amber Dubois murders. The guy who did it had MULTIPLE parole violations but never got hauled in, and two teenagers died at his hands.

Also with this case...the DA cut a plea deal with Gardner BEFORE consulting with Amber's family. That just came out in the court records yesterday.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• All the early news reports on the Fort Hood shooting - first it was 2 shooters then 3 then 1, then the shooter was dead, then he wasn't, etc etc
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You guys are AWESOME!! Thank you so much!
    princessTnBabyB

Answer by princessTnBabyB at 2:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010