i want to loose weight, but all i want to do is scarf food! help!!

what can i do to not want to just eat and eat? it doesn't help to exercise if i cancel out all i burn by eating more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• sound like me, i'm going to the doc soon to be put on a appetite supressant GL
    Anonymous

• You can scarf food, just scarf good food. I can't stop my compulsive eating but I can change what I eat. I also drink a bottle of water before eating snacks and meals. It fills up my stomach so I don't overeat. btw, I've lost almost 50 lbs even with cheating and just minor exercising (walking, stretches, resistance bands and light weight training)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Try fullbar.
    Anonymous

• See if you can figure out why you are scarfing food. The problem may not be what you are eating as much as what is eating you. Maybe you need to resolve some issues first then get yourself under control. In the mean time make sure you have plenty of crunchy fruit and veggies in the house so when you need to eat, your eating healthy.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• you have to just really commit to it. what helps me is when i start loosing weight. just try your hardest to make it through 2 weeks of eating healthy & exercising, and then weigh yourself. thats what i just did - and i lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. it gave me so much more motivation to keep on going. i do the biggest loser cardio max DVD & i eat special k red berries for breakfast, yogurt or sugar free pudding & a string cheese for lunch, lean cuisine for dinner, & a string cheese for a snack.
    lean cuisines are so good too. i ate a five cheese rigatoni one today, OMG. it was delicious.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Eat what's right - fruits & veggies, complex carbs and good lean proteins. Chewing gum really helps too!
    Anonymous