What is you biggest playground pet peeve?

Mine is kids climbing UP the slides. I think it is the rudest thing ever! Stairs are for climbing, slides are for sliding DOWN.

Whats your pet peeve?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The kids. I would have so much more fun if the kids weren't there. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I hate that too! Oh I hate when the big kids trample or push the little ones!!
    Anonymous

• when their are a bunch of older kids just hanging around in the play area and not moving when the little kids are trying to play or when the parents are smoking those damn cancers sticks near by
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• That bugs me too. But I have to say parents bringing their kids sick... I am sorry if your kid has snot hanging past his chin, he should not be at the park!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• moms who don't watch their own kids, i hate being the "playground police" but i will tell a kid if they're being bad if it's putting my kid at risk for being injured
    Anonymous

• O.M.G GET OVER IT KIDS WILL BE KIDS !
    Anonymous

• Honestly the playground is kid territory. It's where kids can just be kids so long as they do not do way dangerous stuff and to me climbing the slide isn't all that bad however if it is a tube slide and they are climbing the outside of the tube then that is in the dangerous category. But to answer the question smoking parents close to the playground and yes I am a smoker and I walk far enough away from people if I must smoke if there is nowhere to smoke within a safe distance then I don't smoke.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• 1) moms who say '" do that" a 100 times with out actually getting up and correcting the kid when their child is misbehaving.

2) hyper sensitive mothers who tell the kids "dont do that dont do that" 100 times to normal play... my god it is if they want to wrap the kid in bubble wrap and never let them fall... that is part of learning!

Anonymous

• my answer is probably gonna piss some moms off, but whatever!!

i hate it when the parents are out there playing with the kids too..if its just you and your kid, fine!!! but when other kids come, let the kids play with the other kids!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I say get over it. Theyare kids. Are you that annoying Mom who is constantly telling your kid how to play at the playground?Mine is judgemental Moms.
    Anonymous