For Guard wives.. packing for AT

I am packing for my husband to go to AT this weekend. This is my first time packing for him to go. I know to pack uniforms, but not sure what else to pack him. What all do you send with you soldiers?

SuzanneL09

Asked by SuzanneL09 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Outside of the items on the list (his gear list) The standard health care products (soap, loofah etc) his laptop with one video game, a few books and a writing journal. Some extra pens, an extra flash drive, a months worth of socks & underwear. his phone charger a couple packs of gum, a pack of wet wipes, and a lot of other things that I can't think of right now....
    oh yes a blanket and a pillow (he needs the neck support)
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 11:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Thank you. I have no idea where his gear list is. I know he turned in his Kevlar and equipment carrier to swap for different sizes and never got them back, but not to worry I have the turn in receipt. I packed him tons of undies and socks and the laundry sheets to be able to wash since he was told they could do laundry while there. And he is a Chaplain asst so I packed his Bible, laptop, writing pad, and devotionals.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010