im thinking about buying hydrocycut advance... so?

I've read mostly good reviews, and i need something to help me just not want to eat and boost my energy. I really need/want to loose weight... and really that is my only health issue. I am otherwise doing fine health-wise. Has anyone tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• i used relacore before i got married and lost 10lbs pretty quick now i'm on it again post baby and still waiting for results but it's only been 2 weeks lol
    Anonymous

• OP HERE:
    And I really don't want to spent a TON of money every month. My thing is I like to eat... and for some reason I can't seem to find any will power unless I really am NOT hungry. I used to take adderall and that suppressed my appetite like CRAZY. (not what it was used for, but a super plus!) And now I feel like this blob... I live in CO so everyone is really athletic and sporty and I like running, and have been, but I need something so that I don't eat what I burn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• it helps it gives me energy gl hope you get your goal weight soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2010