so all those extra pounds ive been gaining have finally caught up with me :(

it just hit me today, when i went shopping and couldn't fit in a size 5 anymore. my eating habits have been weird though! normally a week before my period i eat like crazy, and never get full! but this month that didn't seem to go away, my period is over.. but im still eating like crazy. PLEASE HELP! i drink water all day everyday, but what else can i do to lose weight FASTTT?! (btw im going to florida in 2 1/2 weeks so id like to lose at least a few lbs!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• go on a diet and exercise.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• what size are you? i'd kill to be a size 8!
    Anonymous

• im in a 9 right now.. and yeah some of you might think thats nothing, but when ive been a size 3 or 5 most of my life, it sucks :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• eat right and exercise, and quit eating all the time. I have when people who are skinny bitch about stuff like this. GET OVER IT. I'm a size 24, you don't see me complaining do you?
    Anonymous

• anon 4:11, i will NOT get over it. i was looking for simple suggestions but it's people like you that ruin this whole website. id like to stay in shape so im not DEAD by the time my son gets married one day, that's why i posted this question. so, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 1, 2010