Tips for anal sex

My boyfriend and I tried anal last night, and it was quite painful. lol. It lasted oh... one second before i started crying and mood was gone. :-S

I would like to try it again, but do you guys have any tips or advice or anything? Thankyou so much!!! I know this is way personal!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2010 in Health

• YUCK it hurt b/c it's unnatural to go in the poopshoot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• We are working our way in so to speak. :) I have done it one other time years ago but the guy was fairly skinny. My DH is big and I'm not sure its going to happen successfully at all. But with lube, lube, and more lube we will keep trying!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• KY jelly, tell him to go VERY slow, and just get through the first few minutes and then it will start to feel good. if you can deal with the pain for a few minutes, then it will feel good - BUT the biggest tip of all, is to RELAX! if you tighten your butt cuz your nervous, it will hurt more.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• lube is your friend! thats my only advice. just lots and lots of lube.
    Anonymous

• O.M.G MY ASS IS A EXIT ONLY ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i dont mind talking to you about this if you are willing to messge me. My first time was dreadful too.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• ewwwwww.. thats for frea**** gays only !! its unnatural. not acceptable in any religion, sick ppl came up with this position
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Get the KY lube for him and her. It kind of numbs everything down their and helps you relax. Be sure that you are really turned on and totally relaxed. If you can have an big o first it also helps. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• clitoral stimulation the entire time. Use a silver bullet vibrator on yourself the whole time. The pleasure will lessen the pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2010