any 1st time moms starting to feel really sad now that your baby is turning 1yr old?

my DD is turning one in just 2 weeks! for the last month or so i have been feeling really sad about this. (dont get me wrong i'm glad she's reaching this mile stone but....) is anyone feeling like this , have felt like this? is it normal and what can i do about it? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Um, no. Mine is 13 mos. and I couldn't be happier. For me, the baby stage was excruciating. She had colic, I worked full-time on top of getting no sleep. ugh, it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. If she could have come out being 1 years old it would have been just perfect.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I was a little sad, but once I started plaining his party and stuff it got better and now I am excited, my son is turing 1 on friday, I just am happy for him now that he is more independent.
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2010