Does everyone have a f--ed up sibling?

I'm starting to think that everyone has at least 1 sibling who is crazy, a drug addict, or worse! Do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what about people who are the only child? ROFL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have a stupid sibling. She is engaged to a dumb a** guy that when he got drunk recently they got into a fight and he ended up peeing on her and that night she spend the night at a high school with nothing but a coat on. She is still with the dumb a**.
    Anonymous

• yes i was it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yup. My oldest sister is a bloody head case. Don't even get me started....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• LOL. Well, my DH's only sibling, aside from being a bit of a bitch, isn't really "f'ed up".

My siblings, though? I have 3. Two are normal, and the other is a 30 year old chronic-user. He's been clean maybe 2 years out of the last 13. That's not two straight years though - just a total. And that includes a prison stint and rehab. He lost his license for 7 years or so for getting 3 DUIs in a short period of time.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• hmmmm...i think i the messed up one...lol...i mean i dont do drugs, or drink or anything...but, in my younger years i was not a good person...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• No I have a wonderful sister and great BIL.My husband had a total self centered cuss word cuss word cuss word of a brother.He died in his 50's unexpectedly.When the remaining four brothers agree over and over how much life is better now it tells you something.There has not one yelling screaming grab the kids and haul holiday fight since he died.Though his wife,son and dil are very similar.They show up for meals with nothing get food eat and leave without lifting a finger.I am in charge and everyone brings a dish and helps except them.He also stole from the family,there is a estate trust that he "borrowed" from.He was the only one that never worked on a regular basis.Everyone has advanced degrees including him but he was too special to have to work .I resent his wife and family and when my mil is gone ,she is 92 and fading fast, they are history.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have 2 older brothers. The oldest is married to my best friend from High school, recently he has come to realize he is an alcholic. I love him and he is trying to get better. My brothers were very close, and he has recently realized he is still dealing with the death of my oth brother. He dies in a car acciednt when he was 5. my older brother was 6, I was only 3. They were very close. I say be thankful that you have messed up siblings because one day they wont be there.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I do. My brother, ugh someone needs to knock some sense into him! I'm pretty sure he does some type of drug, and he drinks for sure. He had 2kids by this girl and married her. Bout a month later they broke up. He left and a while later he got with another girl. He doesn't do shit for his adorable boys and never sees them, but yet he babysits his new gf's daughter! Wtf?!! Grr pisses me off! He is also known to be very violent, even towards my mom! Imma kick his ass one of these days.
    crysjuls

Answer by crysjuls at 1:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• All of my siblings are stinkos. My brother, who is 37 still lives in the garage thinking he's gonna make it big with his band. My sister who is 35 has 5 kids from different guys she keeps marrying and divorcing every other year. My other brother has a freaking barbie collection (he's 30) and once got into a serious argument with his 9 year old daughter cause she was playing w/ them. My younger sister is 27 and is in prison for stabbing her son's father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2010