How can I kick out my brother?

All he does is watch tv and complain about my cooking. I told him that he's a grown man and he can cook for himself, besides I dont' force him . He's been living with us for7 months. The one thing that irritates me the most is that he brings his girlfriend to spend the night even after I told him not to. I've kicked him out already but took him back in since he really dont have anywhere else to go, or enogh $ to get his own place. Hlep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• first of all, how old is he?
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 1:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Tell him to pack up and ship out by a certain date and that if he doesn't he will find his belongings on the front lawn with a "Free to a good home" sign them. You aren't helping him by enabling this lifestyle. He is a grown man and will be fine once he figures out he can't mooch off you any longer. It is not up to you to worry if he has a place to go by the date you told him to be out.

Trust me in the long run you are doing him a favour by making him act like a man and not a child.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• he is 19
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• tell him to do something or he has to get out. that means school job or militrary and also kick him out during the day ,tell him he can't stay there during the day until he is doing one of those things and he can't come back to the house unitl after to six. i would give a months notice to get his act together or get out
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2010