How can I make it up to him?

I've cheated on my hubby twice before. I've pleaded for him to take me back and he did. We were married 2 years when I had the first affair and less that a year later, I had another affair. We were separated after he found out and 4 months later, he forgave me ( btw I was 5 months pregnant. Now my daughter is 9 months, and looks NOTHING like him or any of his family members. Im really afraid that he's not the biological father. I love him so much I don't know how to tell him about this. I need advice, please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Your question was,,how do I make this up to him? You cant ever make it up to him, but since he has decided to stay with you,,,you need to clear your head and continue moving forward. You have hurt him enough, if you go to him with the idea that this might not be his kid,,that might be the straw that broke the camels back. Until the day he questions if this is his child or not, let it go,,be the loving wife this man so deserves from you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i dont want to sound horrible but i hope he leaves u...he'd already forgiven u once yet u cheated on him again.....the best thing u can do for him is leae him....he deserves better then u....he deserves someone that'll love and respect him back
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• fay, he only knows about the second affair and only because he caught me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• so wat if he only found out about the second one because u got caught (u should be really proud that he didn't catch u the first time).....it doen't make it any better .......u've had two affairs ...wat makes u think u won't do it again....do u really wanty to put him through that again
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You really think that this has gone unnoticed by your husband??? There is NO WAY he is that stupid.... Well..he took you back twice so maybe he doesn't have the best common sense in the world but really...you must think he is very naive if you think he doesn't see that she probably isn't his child.

You are a sad excuse for a wife and I have no idea why your husband is still with you. I would have kicked your ass to the curb for sure after the second betrayal.

And posting this in here means you're either dumb as a stump to think that any other woman would want to help you or you're a troll who has nothing better to do in your sad pathetic life than to make up stories and piss people off.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• allergic, no need to get all pumped. it;s just a question and I am doing this because I really want to change and Iove him dearly. You need to get on anger management or something, seriously. And my hubb is not naive, just innocent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• The best thing you can do is just be honest right now, while it's not to late, the truth will always come out and if it don't then it will just eat at you, tell the man the truth he deserves that much.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• wow girl you did soooooo wrong i'm surprised he took you back . there no way you can make it up to him for cheating and then giving birth to another mans child and if there is i can't think of it. you can try mind blowing sex for a month but that probably won't work
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Well you'll never be able to make it up to him but you can start by telling him the truth and if he wants a DNA test, give him one. And if its not his and he still stays then you have an awesome man and you need to be the woman he deserves. And if he does end up leaving then that's something you will have to accept bcuz you made the choices that led up to this. I know everyone makes mistakes but everyone also has to learn from them and accept the consequences. Good luck and I hope everything turns out for the best and that she IS his.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 2:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You dont love him and we both know this..reason #1 you don"t wrong someone you love not once but twice #2 you are only with him because you know he is a good man,but as far as truly appriciating him,you have shown it 2 times . Do another girl a favor (the one searching for a man to love and respect..looking for the prince you have so carelessly dogged) let him go,give him a chance at real love..you have caused him enough damage,as for you...im glad you wanna change and do that, stay faithful next time and love and respect the next man you share vows with.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2010