Baby Book?

do u have one for ur child/children?
i do i think its something nice they can look back on.

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a traditional baby book with all the firsts, because we adopted an older child. But we did make a book for her adoption. We took pictures at the courthouse of her and her siblings. Then we had a party with family and friends. Each guest took a poloroid picture of themself and made a scrapbook page with their thoughts, poems, or well wishes for her. We left out a pile of decorative pages, glue, glitter, and markers. So by the end of the day she had a pretty awesome book.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yes, I have two for julian. And I just got one for the baby. (I'm 9months). I even have one from when I was a baby. I think its awsome.
    crysjuls

Answer by crysjuls at 1:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• ya we have one for our daughter but i was awful about not writing things down.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yes. I have one for my youngest *10 months* that I started, and it made me want to redo the ones for my older boys, 10 and 7. Unfortunately, I don't have near the amount of pictures for my middle son because the pictures from his birth were lost by a "wonderful" friend of mine. I have pictures of him and my oldest randomly, because we didn't have a camera then. :(
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Oh, my bad..hit enter too soon. I have scrap books because I never liked the fill in the blank baby books.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010