17 and pregnant............

So im 20 now have 2 jobs although one is going to end soon. Staring college in the fall and my son is happy and healthy. He has a roof over his head which me and his father provide.Our anniversary of 4 years is 2maro. Just wanted to let all the people who are so damn rude that alot of young women make great mothers so....stop bashing...didnt your mother tell you....if you dont have nothing nice to say then dont say nothing at all.Im not saying dont speak your mind and all just have some respect. i love CAFEMOM lets keep it that way!!!oh and who cares if we dont type correctly all the time we are not at work!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, no kidding. I had a kid at 16 and one at 17. And two more after that! And they're taken care of in a house that fits us. But these woman..... I've realized one thing, if I'm having a bad day, I SURE as heck don't want to log into cafemom!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It is just ridiculous...i have used this site since i got pregnant and it just is so much worse now ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i think the reason people resent young single mothers is that they wonder how much money in welfare did i have to pay you when birth control is sp easily and cheaply available. and my kids in daycare while you sit at home and eat up my pay check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• well thats a bunch of a bullshit anon. Of course you'd say that anonymously because you're full of shit. I had two kids under 18, I'm not single, and I've never been on welfare. What's with you woman aways assuming the worst about people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Good for you! I waited to have my son until later but I have seen time and time again that young ladies can do it too! I think that there are even some advantages to having a child young.

1. Your body will bounce back better

2. Your young enough that you are not going to listen to everyone on what to do with your baby you'll follow your own mind

3. I think that as the child grows you'll be able to relate to them better

4. You get to be a MILF okay JK haha

5. You get to break the stupid stereotype that just because your young.... Thank you for sharing!

bow down

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Who put the boss hat on you today????!!!! Fine you had a child early in life. But I hope it made you understand not to do that anytime soon.

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree. I had my first at 18, my second at 20, and had 3 more after that. I'm 28 now. NEVER been on welfare anon. I graduated college too. My kids who are in school are all on the honor roll and my oldest is in the composer program. And louise2, she can do anything she pleases. I had 5 kids young and still managed to do better than people twice as old. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I didnt mean for that to be anon. Im anon 8:37 am
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• anon, yes people do give a crap. That's why they bash and make blanket statements about certian groups. If they didn't then people would assume they in fact did not give a crap and not feel the need to defend themselves.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Amen hunny! Got prego at 18 I had my son when I was 19. I was married we were renting our own place, we paid our own bills. We did EVERYTHING on our own. Not saying we didn't borrow $20 here or there from family but we ALWAYS paid it back. In our two years of marriage after lay offs from work we got in a quite of bit of debt. But after a year of really working hard & budgetting we have paid all of our debt off & have bought our own home!!! With a VERY nice downpayment I'll add. and we're only 20. (almost 21) we're 5 days away from having baby #2. Our son has more WAY more than he needs & even wants at this 17 months old LOL. CONGRATS! WAY TO GO MOMMA! Ya'll are doing a great job. SN- We were on foodstamps for a total of 3 months the whole time we had so many problems. We did it on our own. Without welfare & all that other. Not saying alot of people abuse the system they do. But NOT all young couples do! GOOD JOB!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2010