Spotting, no period! Pregnant?

OK so here is a quick breakdown. I basically was supposed to start my period on Tuesday of this week. A little over a week ago I started spotting brown, then this week I spotted here and there a couple of times. Almost a month ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time since we had our daughter in November 2008. I have taken 2 hpt's both negative. I know I could possibly be pregnant, not stupid. I am just wondering if this has happened to any of you? Any suggestions? Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think that you are preggo sometimes (I was told by my OB after I was worried about this too) the hormones in the sperm can make your period irregular. This is especially true when you have not had sperm in you in awhile (sorry TMI I know) any ways it is more than likely that. I would take a deep breath :)

And be careful if it is going to stress you out, this maybe a good sign to use more caution not to preach I just know that is what I thought when it happened to me!

<3

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 5:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2010