How can I get out of this love trap?

I married my hubby without the permition of r parents bt now are parents are ok with us. my issue is I love my husband but it is very hard to live with him. he gets angry very soon and he will hit me in front of his relations even. he says he loves me more than his life and he will die if i leave him. he use to flirt with other girls before but now he have stoped all tht. he is very busy all the time and me dont have tht romance between us now. he wants sex everyday bt for me i dont know why now iu really dont feel like having sex with him. I cant leave him bcos of my daughter and he loves her like hell. he loves her more than his life. please tell me what can I do? to make things worse my inlaws are also giving me trouble. lot of trouble which i cant explain. I changed my whole life for him but i dont see any positive things towards my side except my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Will he love her too when he is abusing you, abusive husband usually equals abusive dad. I know and no child deserves that. What you child deserves is a mother who realizes that a man has no right to hit his wife and children. If he cannot stop hitting you, you need to leave.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 10:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yeah... you definitely need to get out of that relationship quick!
    Anonymous

• LEAVE! if he really loved you he wouldn't be abusing you.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 2:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I think you will need to consider a shelter. I would tap into the survivors of domestic violence at CM and get some advice from women who have done that successfully. Keep safe.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 3:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• YOU SAID HE LOVES YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER MORE THAN LIFE...HE WOULD NOT HIT YOU IF HE LOVES YOU! SORRY FU*K HIS FAMILY!!~ THEY HAVE NO RIGHT STAYING BY AS HE ASAULTS YOU! WHATS UP WITH THAT?! MY GOODNESS WOMAN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP! TALK WITH YOUR FAMILY AND GO STAY WITH THEM FOR AWHILE. GET A DIVORCE BEFORE HE REALLY HURTS YOU OR EVEN KILLS YOU. IF YOU FEEL IT SAFE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER HE CAN STILL SHE HER LATER EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE SUPERVISED~WHICH IT PROBLY SHOULD BE.
    SAD FACT TO THINK ABOUT:ONE KICK TO YOUR HEAD AND YOU COULD BE RETARDED FOR LIFE! ONE INJURY TO YOUR SPINE AND YOU WOULD BE PARILIZED FROM THERE DOWN!=THEN WHAT WOULD BECAME OF YOUR DAUGHTER W/O YOU?!! SORRY TO SOUND SO HARSH. SENDING YOU HOPE AND A HUG! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 5:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2008