When do you start toilet training with a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter was potty-trained at 2 years old
    swan11

Answer by swan11 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• They they are not wet more than a couple times a day, tell you when they are soiled-- asking to be changed, show initiative by wanting to copy you or older sibling in the B-room...My older daughter was telling me stinky at 19 mos. so we started her... she got only cotton training pants during the day, and diaper at first for Nap and Bed, she received m&m (1 or 2) and a sticker to put on her paper. after 8 weeks she was dry through the whole night...My Younger daughter basically the same thing,she was 2 but her accidents went on a bit longer, and she still wears a diaper to bed at 2 1/2
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• When they show signs that they're ready.
    It's different for every child.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010