9,000 Chinese have been executed for their corneas, lungs, livers, kidneys and skins?

China's hidden policy of executing prisoners of the forbidden quasi-Buddhist group Falun Gong and harvesting their organs for worldwide sale has been expanded to include Tibetans, "house church" Christians and Muslim Uighurs, human rights activists said Monday.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They likened the practice to the Nazi treatment of Jewish prisoners in World War II concentration camps, which included using them for sadistic medical experiments and taking the gold fillings from the teeth of corpses.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Wonder how high that number will be in the US after Obamassiah is done.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• throwing up

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I read about this. These are the kind of people that are keeping our over spending over entitled country afloat. It just gives me chills!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• have you seen the movie touristas? That movie kinda made me scared to visit other countries.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have seen the movie shay
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• That just made me nauseas. H-O-R-R-I-F-I-C.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• These are the kind of people that are keeping our over spending over entitled country afloat. It just gives me chills

Exactly... They are profiting off of the USA while doing these horrific acts...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2010