whats the best cover up when nursing.

I am nursing my daughter and i never knew they had special cover ups to do this in public. I wish i had known I go out to my mini-van to feed her wherever we are because i dont feel comfortable doing it in public. anywho whats the best kind to buy and why. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think they all work basically the same. There is an Udder Cover and a Hooter Hider that I know of. My friend found a pattern online and made one herself. I love having on and not having to worry about holding up a blanket. It has made family functions a lot easier. My brother in laws will now stay in the room with me (teenage boys, lol) I would highly suggest getting one. Go to this link and you can get an Udder Cover for free, just pay the $8.95 for shipping. That is what I did.
    http://www.couponsnapshot.com/merchant-Udder-Covers-coupons-deals-5593.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Looks good to me. I just ordered one! Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Honestly, I found that wearing a low-cut tank under regular tops worked better than my cover. My MIL got me a very expencive Bebe Au Lait cover and after DD was about 5m/o, she would thrash and try to pull it off. With the tank/shirt, she nurses contently and no one is any the wiser. Hopefully, since you ordered one, your kiddo won't mind it. But just be forewarned, she might not!
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 11:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2010