How do I handle this really? Here's the deal...

3 laides all best friends. I gonna use numbers instead of names. "1" is very homebody & a tad bit spotlight centered. Well Me & #2 are always going to her house, hanging with her there or we all get together when "1" can, ect you get the pic. "1" doesn't do it on purpose thats just the way she is. So when I feel like the friendship gets to 80-20 I just distance myself away for awhile & then when the feeling is gone & go back that works between me & "1". well "2" has had ENOUGH of the way "1" acts. & told her that unless the friendship changed it would have to be evaluated. I just don't know how to be there for both my friends. I agree with "2" but I told you how I handle it, "2" is just not willing to do that anymore. How do I be there for both of them with "1" knowing where I stand. If "1" wanted to change how could I help her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• You should Definitely go #2. By picking #2, you won't be disappointed the way you are with #1. It seems you and #2 have so much more of the same outlook and things in common, and that's important for a friendship!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 1:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• How funny. I could have wrote this. I basically just go see my #1 when I feel like it and the rest of the time hang out with #2. I had a party for my son Saturday and it brought #1 and #2 together for awhile which was cool. So just have your friendship with each one and don't worry about how they are interacting.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• This question hurt my brain. I think all 3 of you need to grow the hell up you aren't in high school anymore and the way you are acting is pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I can;t remeber where I read this, but some people are meant to be in your life a lifetime and some people are meant to be in your life for just a season.It doesn't ,mean that #1 and #2 aren't friends.they just aren't best friends forever.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• What difference does it make if you & #2 go and visit #1 because she's a homebody? Has she disrespected the friendship by talking about you behind your back...lying to you, etc? If not, then let the small stuff go...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree with Yoga. Some relationships you just need to flush down the toilet.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2010