how much can we learn for each other if we continue to criticize others?

Instead of talking about how weird or crazy a religion is or how an extreme Christian acts why not focus on some of the good religion brings us?

There seems to be such a negative concentration around here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• To answer the question .. very few here are actually looking to learn anything. The extreme christians are more interested in trying to "save" someone rather than learn about their "evil" religious path. I wish I could say that I've seen good in religion, but I haven't. All I've seen it how it tears people apart from other people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• high five

I knew one day sanity would find it's way in here. I totally agree and it seems no matter how innocent the post, someone comes in with an ax to grind. Nothing positive comes from that.

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You had me up until you only used Christian. What about trying to learn from other religions to?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yea silly me only saying Crazy Christian

well extreme atheist,, extreme Muslim, extreme witch

fell better now ^rolls eyes^
    Anonymous