This is a social psychology project

With the invention of the Anon button, I ask that you use it here. I don't want any bashing or drama with this project as it will mess up the results.

I want to know how many people will admit that to some point they are prejudice. Doesn't have to be just about color, or sexual orientation, but gender, or questions of it, or age, or disability, etc. Social psychologist are finding the problem with getting rid of prejudice is that no one actually admits to it. No one wants to be viewed as a prejudice person. Well once its admited it can be corrected. So how many of you are willing to admit that to some degree you are predjudice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do I have to answer ANON? Yes, I am prejudice against many people for many different reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yes I am prejudice against American made cars.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I suppose I am to a certain degree (but I think of those more as grudges) but not against entire groups of people, well maybe I am....like I am prejudice against Walmart employee's, I think they are rude. But races, gender, sexual oreint, whatever...usually for me atleast it's easy to say NO, I am not prejudice because I am not in the mainstream way of being prejudice....does that make sense?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I am more to clothing than to color. I am white and went to a hugely black high school and so I know they are just like us it is that I worry more about how people are dressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I'll admit to grouping people together based on color or age.It really bugs me when people come here to the US and refuse to speak English.I see young black men wearing rapper/gang style clothing,and I get scared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Thank you all for your honesty!!! OP here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I am prejudiced against people who are prejudiced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I guess i am prejudice against illegals here in our country who are taking our jobs and using our tax money for their benefit. I understand we all came here from somewhere but do it legally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Guilty! My DH and I were driving down a side street. There was a black couple walking down the middle of it. Why not use the sidewalk??? Anyway, they walked up the curb as if they heard our car. When we went to pass, she stepped right out in front of us, noticed us at the last possible second. Had the nerve to yell, Learn how to drive that car right! What...you mean in the street where cars go?!?! WTF? Ugh I hate living with the ignorance of our low income neighborhood. I deal with this kind of crap all the time. They yell in the middle of the street at 3 in the morning. It has really soured me on their race, I am sorry to say. This is NOT to say that other races white included don't do ignorant annoying things. We are just out numbered where we live so for the most part it is black folks. Why don't they use the sidewalk?????
    Anonymous