For Bible Skeptics: Noah's Ark, possibly found.....

For all of you who do not believe in the Bible, would it make a difference to you if there were archaeological finds such as Noah's Ark?

deedee3849

Asked by deedee3849 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here's a link with more info:

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/04/27/2280442.aspx

I'm not debating if this is the Ark........Just wanting to know if it is, would it make a difference to you?

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• There have been thousands of artifacts found that prove events in the Bible happened. It's not that people don't 'believe in the Bible'. They don't believe that God exists. If they did fine Noah's ark people would just think "so what, someone made a boat". It wouldn't prove that God told him to build it.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• hoax
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• ok, I believe in the Bible and God, and I consider myself pretty religious, but I just wonder how a wooden ark has lasted this long
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• They do this every couple of years and every time it is a hoax. The ones who found it are Christian explorers from China. I will believe it when atheist scientist say it is the original ark.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Can you honestly tell me you think 2 of every animal was put on that "boat" ? It's a "story", just like all of the other "stories" in the bible... The book was written by a man, just like you and me trying to convince people to believe in something.. It's been happening for ages. And NO I wouldn't be convinced if a so called part of the "boat" was found even if I was standing there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Well the bible is based on STORIES written by man.Doesnt mean anything..sorry to burst your bubble
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• See. Told ya so.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Anyone finding a boat (or in this case a "chamber) and claiming it is "Noah's Ark" because it fits the description and "measurements" stated in the bible neither prove that it is indeed the ark or that there is indeed a god.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• The Bible also says that the Ark will be found towards the end of days. It's just another prophecy of Revelations being fulfilled.

One of the most important details of the finding is that the scientists say there isn't enough water in the entire world to put this enormous boat that high in the mountains, indicating that the story of the great flood is in fact true. Also, the location of this find matches where the Bible states the Ark landed.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2010