Does anyone go to Curves??

If so, how much does it cost a month? Also, have you seeen any results yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i used to work there. it took time but there were great results on some of the girls. and cost varied depending on what you were looking for...

those machines are hard tho but it works ifyou work it :P
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Costs vary depending on the plan you purchase and location. My neighbor belongs to curves and loves it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I do. I pay $34 a month. Ive been going for about a month and a half and have seen some results. For me, its not about the instant gratification of losing fast weight. Im trying to tone and get my endurance up. Its been good for me because you can make it more or less intense to meet your own goals. If you have any questions, you can PM me.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I went there 5 years ago. I went for 6 months, paid $20/month and then cancelled my membership because I had lost all my baby weight.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2010