Anybody take B-12?

The guy at GNC told me to start with this to help me lose a couple pounds. He said it gives you energy! Anybody else take it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I take B-12 pills but a coworker does the B-12 shots!! She said she doesn't feel any different with the shots because it could take up to 6 weeks to feel a difference.. But I got my B-12 pills from Walmart and I feel great!!! I do have extra energy, but not the jittery, feeling like crap energy and it's supposed to speed up your metabolism which is great! I recommend them highly!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I take B-12. I also got mine from Wal-Mart and they really do help with your metabolism. They're not that expensive either.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I did take them for awhile...that and Niacin. I stopped taking the Niacin because it made me break out in hives,lol. Other than that though..the two combined really gave me a lot of energy. My mom still takes it daily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I did but it made my heart pound too much so I quit. It affected me like too much caffeine does - not jittery, just a pounding heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• When losing weight you want to take B-12 and Vitamin D supplements. I take both.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:33 PM on May. 2, 2010