how would you react?

If your child got bit 4 times in 10 months at a licensed daycare center, how would you react? mad and take him out? or realize this is a stage/phase and let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd be upset and I'd talk to them about it (calmly), but if everything else was great about the center, I wouldn't pull my kid. My kids were much safer in daycare/preschool than they are at home together, they fight and beat on eachother more often than I care to admit. Sigh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i'd be mad but as a former daycare worker i know you can't keep your eyes on the "biter" all the time for example when changing a diaper or fixing their lunch, but i'd be pissed if it kept happening
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I would raise hell. They are supposed to let children who bite stay in day care.
    Anonymous

• i'd be pissed and i would talk to the parent of the child since the teacher can't control the problem
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• LOL Anon :23 *NOT supposed to let them stay..... Sorry, coffee hasn't kicked in yet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2010