Does anyone have any funny/unique birth stories to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Adoption

• i was in the l and d room with my mom when my two brothers and sister where born. when my youngest brother was born i was 19. he was sitting so low that when they broke her water hardly anything came out. so there i am holding one of my moms legs. she started to push and all the fluid came out and right down my leg! lol! i thought i was going to throw up! my mom started to laugh and that was all it took. my bother came out as my mom was laughing and the doctro was yellng at her to stop laughing!
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• That's a funny story. I bet you're brothers sick of you teasing him about it too huh? haha
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 12:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• When my littlest daughter was born 14 months ago, I had to be induced due to HPB. 3 hours into the induction the dr comes in and checks me I'm like 5 or 6 cm dilated he says I have 5 hours at least to go. He goes home to shower. 2 hours I start feeling this horrible pain from the waist down asked my friend to go get the nurse quickly. The nurse comes in and I am in excruciating pain she checks me and I am completely dilated and my daughter is coming out on her own. Crowning to be exact. She hollers to someone to call the doctor, who is still at home.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• His daughter answered the phone she said he was in the shower. The nurse sets me up to deliver and tells me to stop pushing that she doesn't like delivering babies, hmm. I was not pushing, my daughter got herself out and the nurse caught her. The nurse was afraid to pick up my daughter but, finally did and as she was putting my daughter on the warmer the doctor walked in. My oldest daughter pushed out on her own too when the doctor realized the baby was coming out w/o me pushing her head was already out.
    matthewscandi

• Not me who was pregnant but my son's birthmom said he was a she. She was told we only wanted a girl. So.... She said she went and got a sonogram and it was a girl. She didn't get a sonagram but figured she had a fifty fifty chance of being right. When I was told at the hospital by bm it was phrased - ah just one thing before you come up. I thought iwas going to fall over. I had all pink EVERYTHING. Pink over kill. It was an emergency trip to target.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• frog: thats to funny! were you mad that she had lied?
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 7:53 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i was told at my 20 week ultrasound I was having a boy. I told the adoptive mom and everything. Then "he" turned out to be a she. Her mom told me she had the room decorated and boy everything for her. It was a bit of a shock but we all laughed aout it. now her mom says she loves being a mom to a little girl and she couldnt be happier.
    BeJuicy

Answer by BeJuicy at 1:11 AM on May. 7, 2010