i want another baby bad!

but my husband and i decided not to have anymore after our son was born. i had my tubes tied. but i feel like there is a missing piece to our family. i have two kids, two cats and a dog. but i still feel like im missing one more baby. although i know a third baby would be good for me, i have bad depression and very rough pregnancies. we almost lost both our kids and my husband was scared for me to have a third pregnancy. i prayed and prayed with my second pregnancy that if it was a boy that would be my sign to get my tube tied. i never regretted it until a few months ago. can anyone often advice on how to let it go? when will my clock stop

jamiethornton26

Asked by jamiethornton26 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I have 3 and my hubby had a vasectomy part of me still wants a baby but thats because I just miss those baby days. I really don't want or need another one...3 is a handful but I think for some the feelings are just there.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like some brief counseling could help. With brief counseling you only go for 3-4 sessions and only work on the issue you want to work on. Many newly trained counseling psychologists are trained to do brief counseling.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Babysit a baby with colic for a few days.Maybe you'll see things differently then :D
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I suggest that you see a counselor and engage more fully with the children that you have. Tell us a little bit about them.
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 11:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You need to talk to YOUR HUSBAND about this. A baby will not cure your depression. Counseling would probaby do you some good too.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i know a baby wont cure my depression, never said it would. i have had depression my whole life. thats why i know i dont need another baby. im in counseling. and im completely engaged with my kids. im a stay at home mom. my daughter is five and my son is four.
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2010