Lost and want justice for my daughter!!!!

I left my ex last dec and found out shortly aftwer the he had been touching my 11 year old daughter in sexual ways and she knows stuff about him that she should not know like for example "he wouldn't fit" so i took her to a consleler and they reported him and then in january i had his first baby and the in vestigation has been closed despite the fact after my daughter spoke up my sisters did too. Everyone that i have spoke to on the case said that they believe this happen to my daughter. Now hes tring to take my new baby away from me to top it all off. does anyone have anyadvise for me?

I WANT JUSTICE AND WANT TO PROTECT MY BABY FROM THIS SICK MAN!!!!!!

wildangel2399

Asked by wildangel2399 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• GET A LAWYER!!!! There is a reason lawyers exist and make lots of $$. That's because they win cases and specialize in these issues.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• When you are going through a divorce CPS tends not to believe claims of abuse. The way the family acts makes a huge difference. If the family acts mad and out for justice they tend to drop the case. If the family acts meek and horribly hurt then they tend to move forward. There was a scoutmaster in our city that I knew and he may have abused dozens of kids. I know at least 20 came forward. They only brought charges against him for 3 brothers. They felt the other kids and their families were too messed up to me credible. The scoutmaster went to prison and died in 3 years.

If you don't want your baby taken away when you go to court you have to act as calm as possible and not be out for justice. If you act "crazy" in court you could have your baby taken away. Get a good lawyer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have a great lawyer for the costody battle and they hved givin my baby a lawyer to deciede what will be in her best interest but do to the fact no charges were brought he will more than likely be able to get unsupervised visitation with her and that scares me so much i dont want to spend the rest of he young life checking her "hou hou" evrytime she comes home and he told my oldest that if she told me you that he and i would break up and it would be all her fault he could find something to tell my baby down the road so she don't tell too! My daughter that says he did this is not his so i can protect her but now i need to protect my baby from him. tks 4 your input ladies!!!
    wildangel2399

Answer by wildangel2399 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It may be too late for this, but did she talk to a forensic psychologist?
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 1:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Kick his ass, go after him with a base ball bat!!!! Hell no!
    Anonymous

• yes she did all of that and even had a safe exam whith did no good do to the fact she says the last insadent was around Halloween so she had healed and there is no evidence and many people I have talk to said there i have done everything i can do. thank you all for your input
    wildangel2399

Answer by wildangel2399 at 9:38 AM on May. 6, 2010