What's going on with my pregnancy?

I've had a lot of trouble recently. In October, I had a pregnancy that ended up being a chemical pregnancy where the baby never developed. Recently, we decided to try again. We tried after my last period, which was March 17. Test after test came back negative, but I never got my period. I had severe pain for the past two weeks and have been going through lots of tests to find out if it's a kidney stone or ovarian cyst, or what - no one knows yet. My doctor asked me to take another test yesterday and it was positive. All seven of the tests I took last week (at home, at the doctor's office, and at the hospital) were negative.

Now she tells me my HCG is only 34 and it doesn't look good. I can't deal with this emotional roller-coaster much longer. Can anyone give me any insight here?

Brogen78

Asked by Brogen78 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's an ectopic pregnancy... no ovarian cyst sweetie or kidney stone. The pain is due to the egg implanting into your falopian tube and putting pressure on it as it grows. I'd suggest going to the ER and telling them that you think you're having an ectopic pregnancy because if that's what is taking place and it ruptures it can be very serious.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree. Sounds ectopic to me. Sorry for your troubles.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 11:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Unfortunately I think the previous replies are correct. I am shocked that they would not check for this at your previous Dr. appts. Def go have yourself checked out as soon as you can.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2010