Have you tried Alli??

Have you ever tried Alli- if so how did it work? Is there a diet pill that worked for you? I have been excercising and dieting but am stuck in a plateau right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Alli's mechanism of action is to bind fats before the body can digest them. Anything that screws with the body's natural function like that isn't good or healthy. The reported side effects are things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. If you want to break out of a plateau, a better way to go about it would be to change up your exercise routine. If you haven't been doing any weight-bearing exercise, now would be a good time to start. Increase your cardio by an additional 15 minutes per session. Another good way to help your body break out of a plateau is to exercise for 20 minutes before a meal, nothing fancy, just a walk or jumping on a trampoline or crazy dancing with the kids or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i am using metabolife ulta and it works good for me. i am not as hungry and when i do it i am filled faster. good luck on your goals!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i have tryed it. i cant really say it did anything for me. i was always looking for a way to not do much exercise but eat healthier but that didnt work either. i was always tight on money so i think i tryed taking lets say..the 2 instead of the 3 pills daily so i did try it but because of my lack of doing it the right way and hoped for a miracle, it wasnt for me.

but like the commercial says "it is just a way to help you lose that extra 5 more pounds"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Greasy orange anal leakage. Seriously. Worst diet aide ever.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i agree with ecodani....sorry but your gonna waste your mony buysin diet pills..... i look at it this way ok sooo did you buy pills to get fat????? NO right so why should you be taking pills to get skinny do it your self first and if then you cant then try the pills but they dont work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2010