Why do you choose to post Anonymously?

This isn't a criticism in any way, just flat out curiosity. What makes you choose to click the Anonymously button when responding to questions? I am sure there are a lot of different reasons and I want to hear them all and of course you can do it Anonymously if you like.

MrsManners

Asked by MrsManners at 11:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because I wanna!!!!!!!!

Haha.. Just kidding. My MIL has cafemom and I don't want her reading everything I say ! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Sometimes I like to answer rudely and don't want my name to show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Because I have some enemies on here! If I said the sky is blue they would argue with me, because I pissed them off in a post before! Also I have some family on here and I don't want them to know some real personal stuff about my hubby or our sex life!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• The ONLY time I post anon is if I'm asking a really embarrassing question, or if I'm answering an embarrassing question with a really personal reply lol. I don't post anon to disagree, or to ask questions that I'm not totally embarrassed about.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have a few times because people are pretty crazy and WRITE you emails.
    I dont breastfeed and dont agrees with forcing people to do it. Im uneducated
    I think religion is BS.Im uneducated.
    I dont like guns..Im uneducated
    or dumb,ignorant,Fat,ugly.people even go as far to tell me below average looks ,below average income and all that other trash.So I do post anon on some subjects.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I am in awe that people would be so hateful Ryanlynn, I am very sorry to hear that.

I love all the answers so far and hope to hear more!
    MrsManners

Answer by MrsManners at 2:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I never have...
    I don't care if people send me nasty-gramms over my opinions. All it does is amuse me. :)
    MandeeSL

Answer by MandeeSL at 2:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I always do, I have no idea who may have access to my information. I joined cm under a different name and used a e-mail address I made just for that reason. Call me distrustful. You won't see pictures of my kids or grandkids here.
    Anonymous